COVID-19 UPDATE: US MED continues to operate during regular business hours.
United States Medical Supply
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Processing specialist consist of working in a fast paced call center environment while interacting with potential or established patients and determining patients’ needs based on inquires made. The key purpose is to project the company’s image through telephone interaction while maximizing all quotas.
- Communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external personnel.
- Ensure appropriate representation of US MED by demonstrating the greatest degree of professionalism that is reflective with company core values.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all products and services offered by the company.
- Establish and maintain an effective relationship with internal and external personnel by gaining their trust and respect; establish a positive rapport with every call.
- Be responsive to ongoing feedback and training from team leaders and supervisors.
- Understands and complies with all policies and procedures.
- Complies with HIPAA rules, appropriately safeguarding PHI or other private & confidential information
- Maintains attendance, punctuality standards and professional appearance.
- Ensure the existence and accuracy of patients’ Medicare, private, supplemental and /or secondary insurance
- Qualify patients’ orders and insurance eligibility based on physicians’ orders.
- Ensure accurate changes to the patient’s record. Ascertain that all updated changes are accurately entered in the appropriate application/ system after each call.
- Ensure that new patients receive all required forms, documents and disclosure statements.
- Review all proper documentation for exporting patient information to the database. Complete patient file maintenance and enter initial orders into the database.
- Conduct inbound and/or outbound calls to patients, doctors’ offices, insurance companies as necessary or required to complete the task.
- Answer incoming patient calls regarding any concerns; ascertain patient needs; respond appropriately and with urgency to patient requests, questions, complaints and concerns.
- Ensure that daily tasks assigned are completed by the end of the daily shift.
- Assist other departments with patient processing, patient issues, and on-going projects that are vital to the company
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Latest Job Postings
Why Choose US MED?
Let's Get Started
Here’s the best part: getting started is simple, fast and easy!
Simply use the “Get Started with US MED Today” form above and allow US MED to do the rest.
We’ll coordinate your medical supply needs with your doctor and insurance company to ensure you receive what you need, when you need it. It’s that easy!
If you have any questions, you can always call 1-877-840-8218.