COVID-19 UPDATE: US MED® continues to operate during regular business hours without shipment disruptions.


Fill out the form or give us a call at 888-710-0604 and we'll check your insurance benefits to get you started with a CGM or pump


From the comfort of your own home or office, you can now join over 1 million satisfied customers who rely on our staff of courteous, knowledgeable, and trained US MED customer care representatives to keep you up-to-date with your medical and diabetic supplies delivered right to your door.



Whether it is the timely delivery of your diabetes testing supplies, input on cgm operation specifics, or recipe suggestions for living with diabetes, our customers place their trust in us.

Welcome to the family.

Let’s Talk Insurance

Overwhelmed by the ins and outs of your medical insurance? You’re not alone. Fortunately, at US MED, you have a team of highly-trained experts on your side to work through the details for you.

Whether you are covered through Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance, allow us to manage the specifics of your coverage, allowing you to focus on what really matters to you.

block woman laptop

What insurance plans/networks is US MED a part of?

We have over 500 insurance plans contracted across the nation and we continuously pursue new insurance plans to join our current network. To find out if US MED is contracted with your insurance provider, please click here and submit your information for a friendly agent to contact you. You can also call 888-710-0604.

Why does it take so long to get authorization approval from my insurance company?

Depending on your plan with your insurance provider, you may or may not require a prior authorization for your DME supplies. Insurance plans have different guidelines on how quickly their clinical teams review the prior authorization requests. It typically ranges anywhere from 1-15 business days depending on your insurance provider. For more information, please contact your insurance provider.

Will CGM be covered by Medicaid?

Continuous glucose monitors & supplies (CGMs) are covered through most State Medicaid & Managed Medicaid plans that US MED is contracted with. To find out if US MED is contracted with your insurance provider, please click here and submit your information for our friendly agents to contact you. You can also call 1-877-840-8218.

Will my insurance cover all costs for CGM? How much will insurance cover?

Benefit coverage on your CGM varies based on your individual plan. US MED will contact your insurance provider to obtain all your coverage details including any out-of-pocket responsibilities you may have. Once our team verifies your insurance, you will be contacted if there are any costs associated with your order prior to shipping.

Pay Your Bills

US MED® offers several methods to conveniently and securely pay your bills.

Pay Online

Pay your bill anytime, on any device, easily and quickly from the comfort of your home or office.

Pay By Mail

To pay by mail, send payment and copy of the invoice to:

Attn: Accounting
8260 NW 27th St, Suite 401
Doral, FL 33122-1903

Pay By Phone

To pay by phone, have your bill and credit card ready and call:

Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm ET
Saturday – 10:00am - 2:00pm ET

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the out-of-pocket cost of my supplies? Is there a Co-pay?

The best way to determine your out-of-pocket costs is to call us for a free benefits check. We will check your insurance provider and review what percentage of the cost they will cover. Call 1-877-840-8218 for a free benefits check.

Will Medicare pay 100% for CGM Supplies?

No, typically Medicare benefits are structured to pay 80% and you will be responsible for the remaining 20%. If you have supplemental insurance, it could be used to cover the remaining 20%.

How much are supplies without insurance?

You can find the prices of our Continuous Glucose Monitors and supplies by visiting

Can I buy a CGM out-of-pocket if I don’t inject insulin?

Yes. Just keep in mind you will need to get a prescription from your doctor prior to purchasing on your own. You can purchase a continuous glucose monitor through our retail website at