April 11, 2017
Cultivate Your Motivation
No Motivation = Fail Personal Development Trainer Sid Savara gives you these seven proven tips on how to get motivated. He says, “Today is the day. It’s time to make the most out of your life, and that means, it’s…
Share This Story
No Motivation = Fail
Personal Development Trainer Sid Savara gives you these seven proven tips on how to get motivated.
He says, “Today is the day. It’s time to make the most out of your life, and that means, it’s time to get motivated.” Break out of your motivational funk.
- No. 7. Find your mantra. It doesn’t have to be long, it just needs to get you excited. It’s those few words that remind you what matters to you and get you to take action. Like this: “I am the master of my own destiny”, “I can accept failure but I can’t accept not trying”, or “Value your time.”
- No. 6. Remember your peak moments. These times of triumph remind you of who you are. They’re the times you felt you were at the top of your game, the times when you felt most fulfilled, most stretched and most present. Use those moments to fuel motivation.
- No. 5. Get Active. When you don’t exercise, not only will your fitness suffer but your other goals suffer as well. Take a break to run, walk or stretch for half an hour. You’ll come back refreshed and ready to work.
- No. 4. Motivate yourself daily. Motivation builds upon itself. Lack of motivation is one of the reasons people fail.
- No. 3. Remember that this moment is precious. Remind yourself that if you waste this opportunity, you may never get another. Each moment of your life is important now, so feel the motivation build inside you.
- No. 2. Don’t let the slump start. It’s the little things that lead to a motivational slump. It’s skipping one workout to hang out with friends, then two. Don’t fall into that trap. When you see yourself falling into the same old routines take action right away, no matter how small the victory, and use that momentum for further progress.
- No. 1. Get off the “failure treadmill.” No Motivation = Fail.
Lack of motivation is one of the most common reasons people fail. Start by getting some small wins – so you can feel the benefits of taking action in your life.