This product may be covered by your insurance. Check now or call us at 877-840-8218
INSULIN DELIVERY THAT FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE
For OmniPod DASH System indications and important safety information go to: https://www.myomnipod.com/DASH
Insulet OmniPod® DASH
The Omnipod DASH® Insulin Management System is a tubeless device that can provide 72 hours of non-stop insulin delivery. This simple, easy to use system lets you live life on your terms, free from the hassles of tubing and daily injections.
Its unique design consists of just two parts; a lightweight, tubeless, waterproof, wearable Pod controlled by a smartphone-like touch-screen Bluetooth® enabled controller, minimizing the number of components to carry.
Get answers to frequently asked diabetes testing supply questions here.
- Offers up to 3 days* of uninterrupted insulin delivery
- Convenient pod design is tubeless and waterproof
- Stores up to 90 days of data
- 4-inch color display on the new touchscreen Personal Diabetes Management controller (PDM) that comes with a built in food database from CalorieKing®️**
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Mobile app allows access to a combined view of Omnipod DASH System and a CGM status.
- Waterproof and tubeless Pod design has a 200-unit insulin reservoir for consistent insulin delivery
- Button activated, automatic cannula insertion for needle-free delivery
- Integrated Bolus Calculator, Presets & CalorieKing®️**
- Insulet Provided Glooko offers the ability to sync insulin delivery and compatible CGM data to one place for easy access for both you and your healthcare provider.
- iOS compatibility with 2 mobile apps that will allow others to remotely access and monitor insulin data
- Omnipod DISPLAY™️ widget allows access to a view of both the Omnipod DASH® System and a CGM status.†
* 1 Pod offers approximately 14 shots
** Only available in English
† CGM Systems do not have integrated functionality with the Omnipod DASH® System
FAQs - Insulin Pumps
The Insulet OmniPod DASH system is designed to be used with rapid-acting insulin. Analogs such as NovoLog/NovoRapid, Humalog, Fiasp and Apidra have been tested for safe use with the OmniPod DASH.
The OmniPod DASH pods holds up to 200 units of insulin. You’ll need to fill it with at least 85 units to start operating the system.
The OmniPod DASH pods comes with a fill needle/syringe you can use to fill a new Pod. OmniPod owners are advised to avoid using other needles or filling devices for this purpose.
The OmniPod DASH Pod has an IP28 rating, and can be submerged for up to 24.93 feet (7.6 meters) for an hour. The OmniPod DASH Personal Diabetes Manager, however, is not waterproof.
The OmniPod DASH is a more modern option designed with technological advancements in mind. It features a touchscreen, Bluetooth capabilities, and more features.
No, it is an insulin pump. Like the OmniPod, the OmniPod DASH does not include continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) features. The system can be used with is compatible with external CGM systems.
While the OmniPod DASH is not a closed loop system, the upcoming OmniPod 5 is being developed as a hybrid closed loop system.
OmniPod DASH Pods are designed to be worn for up to 72 hours. At the 72-hour mark, an alarm will be triggered on the OmniPod DASH Personal Diabetes Manager, prompting users to replace their Pod.
US Med Patient?
If you're an existing patient, the easiest way to manage your account is by logging into the patient portal.
Interested in Becoming a US MED Patient?
It's simple, fast and easy! Just complete a quick form or call 1-877-840-8218 now and let us take care of the rest.