COVID-19 UPDATE: US MED continues to operate during regular business hours.
FreeStyle Libre 2
Check your glucose levels with a painless scan - instead of a fingerstick.*
Diabetes is complex enough. Monitoring your diabetes shouldn’t be.
- An FDA-approved integrated continuous glucose monitoring (iCGM) system for children as young as 4 and adults with diabetes
- Offers optional Bluetooth connectivity to alert users when levels are above or below specified blood glucose ranges
- No fingersticks calibration required*
- Scanning provides visibility into:
- Current glucose reading and trend arrow
- Last 8 hours of glucose levels via graph
- 14-day accurate sensor readings for adults and children (See FreeStyle Libre 2 User Manual)**
*Use a blood glucose meter to confirm any highs or lows and when your symptoms do not match your sensor's readings.
**Sensor readings may be altered when taking high levels of vitamin C
FreeStyle Libre 2
Now with optional, real-time glucose alarms
For FreeStyle Libre System indications and important safety information go to:
This product may be covered by your insurance. To see if you qualify, choose "insurance" from the drop down or call us at 877-840-8218
FAQS - FREESTYLE LIBRE 2
Like the FreeStyle Libre system, the sensors used by the FreeStyle Libre 2 system are highly accurate within their 14-day lifespan.
The FreeStyle Libre 2 system has been designated as an iCGM by the FDA, meaning it can communicate digitally with other devices. It has also been approved for use by children starting at the age of four.
If you encounter error messages while using the FreeStyle Libre 2 system, consult your user’s manual for more information.
As of February 2021, the FreeStyle Libre 2 app was still under FDA review. The system can be used with a standalone reader at this time.
US Med Patient?
If you're an existing patient, the easiest way to manage your account is by logging into the patient portal.
Interested in Becoming a US MED Patient?
It's simple, fast and easy! Just complete a quick form or call 1-877-840-8218 now and let us take care of the rest.