COVID-19 UPDATE: US MED continues to operate during regular business hours.
AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO CONTINUOUS INSULIN DELIVERY
OmniPod® is a completely tubeless system containing an internal reservoir, insertion components and pumping mechanism in one pod.
- Delivers insulin without shots or tubing
- Insulin reservoir, angled infusion, automated inserter, pumping mechanism and power supply are all built-in
- Inserts cannula automatically, then needle retracts
- Wirelessly communicates with a Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) (Not Waterproof)
- The PDM includes an integrated blood glucose meter that can be used to check blood glucose and integrates with on-board suggested bolus calculator
- PDM stores and summarizes insulin delivery, blood glucose and carbohydrate records
- Data is downloaded to the Glooko® Data Management System
- The handheld PDM works up to 5 ft. away
- Waterproof Insulin Pump (Pod)
- Memory: 90 days
- Use with Water: Waterproof – 25 ft. for 1 hr.
- Size of Pod: 1.53″ x 2.05″ x 0.57″
- Weight: 0.88 oz., when empty
- Battery: Two AAA alkaline batteries
- Backlight: Yes, PDM
- Screen Display: PDM – Large color LCD screen
- Available Colors: Black PDM
- Basal Rate Minimum Start: 0.05 units
- Total Basal Rates/Profiles: 7 programs with up to 24 segments each
- Temporary Basal Rate: Yes
- Minimum Bolus Increments: 0.5 units
- Reservoir Capacity: 200 units
- Data Management: CoPilot® Health Management System with OmniPod Extension v. 2.0
- Compatibility: Depends on program
This product may be covered by your insurance. Check now or call us at 877-840-8218
US Med Customer?
If you're an existing customer, the easiest way to manage your account is by logging into the patient portal.
Interested in Becoming a US MED Customer?
It's simple, fast and easy! Just complete a quick form or call 1-877-840-8218 now and let us take care of the rest.