True Metrix Air
Triple sense technology automatically detects, analyzes and corrects variables in each blood sample to ensure proven accuracy and confidence in results.
The True Metrix air system features advanced event tags that combine lifestyle with management:
- Bluetooth smart connectivity
- Results as fast as 4 seconds
- Tiny 0.5 microliter sample size
- No coding
- Alternate site testing
- Store 1,000 results with time/date
- 7,14,30,60 and 90 day averaging
- Event tagging
- 4 testing reminder alarms
- Audible fill detection
- Control detection
- Ketone test reminder
- Strip release button
- Download capabilities
The Embrace meter was built with the end user in mind. The primary objective was to create a meter which maintained a high degree of accuracy while providing an overwhelming ease of use.
The Embrace meter was built with the end user in mind. The primary objective was to create a meter which maintained a high degree of accuracy while providing an overwhelming ease of use. The large display and talking component offer double confirmation with results you can both see and hear. The double injection molding along the side of the embrace glucose meter makes for a more secure grip during the testing procedure. With a small blood sample size and fast test results, testing your blood sugar levels has never been this easy.
Hear and see your test results with the Prodigy AutoCode.
Prodigy AutoCode® requires No Coding; simply insert the test strip into the strip port and the Prodigy AutoCode® automatically powers on. The Prodigy AutoCode® talking glucometer guides the user through the blood glucose testing steps and will speak in English, Spanish, French, and Arabic. It provides results in seven seconds, has a 450-test memory with date and time, and provides 7, 14, and 28 day averages. The USB port feature is used for downloading your meter’s result using our free diabetes management software.
• Speaks in 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French & Arabic
• Stores 450 test results with date and time
• Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
• Standard USB port to easily download test results
Prodigy’s Pocket meter is small, lightweight, convenient. No coding is required; simply insert a test strip into the test strip port, and the Prodigy Pocket will automatically power on. The small blood sample size makes it easy for a patient to utilize alternate site testing.
- Easy to Use – No coding required
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- See accurate results in 7 seconds
- Standard USB port to easily download test results
The Easytouch Blood Glucose Meter is extremely quick and easy to use. With only a .5 microliter sample required and results within 5 seconds, the Easytouch Blood Glucose meter is nothing but convenient.
- 1 EasyTouch Blood Glucose Meter
- No Coding
- Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- Tiny Blood Sample Required – Only 0.5ul
- Rapid Results in 5 Seconds
- 4 Alarm Reminder
- 300 Most Recent Results with 7-,14-, & 30-Day Averaging
- True Lifetime Warranty
- Auto On/Off